Sunday, August 24, 2014

I Need To Get My Shit Together


For the past week, I haven't been doing much of anything except sleeping and its starting to really get to me. I remember this feeling of being tired all the time when I first started my recovery and it was pretty bad, but not as bad as this. I'm literally sleeping anywhere from 15 to 18 hours a day. I'm sure being pregnant is playing a big part in me being tired and I haven't been eating the best lately either. I don't have the time or the energy to make anything to eat so I end up eating take out, and let me tell you I'm getting sick of take out. The place is a mess, we have no more clean dishes, and the bathroom and floors really need to be cleaned. I just don't know where to start. I don't even have the energy to argue with my hubby about him lending a hand. I've tried that many times and it rarely works.

I might be this tired because I haven't been taking my maternal vitamins for a month or so. If I don't see them I forget to take them (out of sight, out of mind). I couldn't find them since I got back from camping in July. Funny thing is they were right on my dresser behind some other bottles the whole time. Today's the third day since I've started taking them again and I'm hoping they fix the problem. I don't know how long I have to wait for them to start working but if I don't see an improvement by this Friday I'll be contacting my Obgyn. Another possibility might be the rapid weight gain this month. When I went to the OB this week I found out I had gained 8 pounds in the last month which is a lot compare to the 5 pounds that I had gained in the first 5 months of my pregnancy. This might also be why I'm so sore lately too. Back, legs and stomach pain, plus headaches, nausia and heartburn. All part of being pregnant.

Besides cleaning that badly needs to get done I have some important things I need to do before school starts next week and I just can't seem to find the energy to get around to it. I'm really scared that I'm still going to be this tired once school starts. What am I going to do? Has anyone else every dealt with being tired either in recovery or because of pregnancy ? If so please let me know how you got over it. I don't think I can take it much longer, so much needs to get done. I'll try and make a list tomorrow and deal with one thing on the list at a time. I'll let you know how that goes. I'm happy I've been able to keep up with my blogging at least because that's one thing that definitely makes me happy and soothes me. It be a total dream if I could eventually become a full time blogger.

Charmed

6 comments:

  1. Hey Chelsea! Its tough for sure and it sounds like you r having a rough time! sorry to hear that! you should definetly go see the doc and find out whats up! I know I was super tired too all the time and I am now too on the methadone, It's like chronic fatigue! so ya go see the doc and talk to him about it okay! once you get back to school and into a routine you should feel better.Do you feel depressed at all? because that can happen being pregnant, off of school and not having much to do and being so tired and sleeping that much! That worries me so please see the doctor!!The vitamins may help a little, but don't take chances k! also are you seeing any therapist just to talk about things?if not you should do that too, it will help alot.And of course you can always talk to me okay! Keep at your blogging if it makes you feel better and don't worry about comments right away okay! some may comment a few days later or not be able to read right away okay, just to ease your mind abit alright! you know all of us on twitter support you in your journey k! we luv ya and you rock!!!
    P,S get your ass to the doctor!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol your comment is so cute. Thanks a bunch I can tell you care. Im not to worried about the comments usually I get some ppl cant comment right away. It was just a touchy subject for me and I usually dont worry about the comments for most of my posts. Im definitely going to look into why Im so tired. Im not depressed at all but not having a routine or having to go anywhere is probably part of the problem, From what Ive read though its pretty normal to be tired during the last trimester specially. Thanks for stopping by again. Take care of yourself.

      Delete
  2. Yes! The first, oh geez, month off pills I slept constantly. I think I was just physically and metally exhausted from everything I'd been through, and needed the time to let my body and mind recover.

    Plus, you are MAKING A HUMAN BEING. Don't be too hard on yourself, hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did more today so maybe the vitamins are helping. I know its part of being pregnant and I just have to deal with it lol Thanks for commenting :D

      Delete
  3. Sometimes it feels worse to know the answers yet we stay stuck. It is a vicious little cycle of guilt. I think you are amazing, and carrying a baby sure does take it out ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u :) I think I'm getting a bit better at dealing with being tired I did a bit more today the yesterday and I have to tell myself that's what counts. Just hoping to get up a bit earlier tomorrow so I can make those important phone calls. My mom also said she might be by wedbesday to help me clean but not sure how i feel about that. Lol. Still working on not feeling so guilty. Thanks so much for stopping by, love it when u comment. :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment and let me know you dropped by.
If you have a blog, you can share your blog link,
but spammy comments will be removed. Thanks