Thursday, July 17, 2014

Is There Anybody Out There??

I've been dwelling on the fact that theirs probably only a very little amount of people that read my blog anymore. I don't even remember the last time someone commented on one of my post. That's probably somewhat my fault for disappearing months at a time here and there when I get busy with school. I know it shouldn't matter too much if not many people read my posts and I just should do it for myself and that's true. I want to be able to look back in years from now and see what I was thinking about at the time, but I already have a journal for that. I could do it to improve my writing but I find I'm more motivated to write good posts when I know people will be reading them. Its important to me to reach out to others and create some kind of support system with people who have dealt with addiction in their lives. A lot of the time I think of things I'd like to write about but then I think why bother no one will read it anyways. Here's to hoping that if I keep up with my writing at least once a week like Ive been doing Ill get more readers and more comments to let me know you guys are there and enjoying my posts.This is my 100th posts. :)  Have a great weekend everyone.

Charmed

4 comments:

  1. I'm here. Just not commenting much or writing much myself these days. I would encourage you to keep blogging for yourself. You are pregnant! This is a miraculous time in your life....document it here. I would love to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the longer I stay constant with my blogs and get involve with other ppls blogs the more support I get which is amazing. Im glad I kept blogging, it really helps with processing everything. I know I read alot of posts and I dont comment so its makes sense other ppl do that as well. Thanks for reading and commenting means alot <3

      Delete
  2. There is something comforting in knowing we are not the only ones going through stuff. Thx for sharing this with me. I am going to share the link to this entry on one of my posts if thats ok with you? ~J'Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure, that would be awesome. Share the link to the post with me when you have it up so I can add it to this blog :) Have a great day! <3

      Delete

Please leave a comment and let me know you dropped by.
If you have a blog, you can share your blog link,
but spammy comments will be removed. Thanks