Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Poem: The Love of A Soulmate



In my heart forever will you stay,

Ever since that Christmas Day,
For the first time ever, I saw my forever,
Something we could build together.

Looking into a crowd and you’re all I see,

Nobody but you means this much to me,
The love you show me everyday
Keeps all the fear and pain away

All because I have found myself in you,

All of what I am I see mirrored in you,
It seems we have always been connected,
Waiting for our bodies and souls to be united.

Every time we are together,

It’s from one extreme to the other,
Our love and passion is so intense,
Gives me a feeling of time in suspense.

Our minds are linked by invisible ties,

That when I look into your eyes,
The whole world disappears,
No doubt, no fear.


Charmed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know you dropped by.
If you have a blog, you can share your blog link,
but spammy comments will be removed. Thanks