Friday, July 19, 2013

Finally Going Camping



Well I'm leaving tonight at midnight (since I missed the 1 o'clock bus) on the bus to go to my mom’s so we can leave to go camping tomorrow. Thankfully it’s only an hour away, and just over an hour on the bus. I'm super excited. I put a joke up on Facebook about me hitch hiking there and a friend told me there was a tornado warning so to be careful. My response was that I might get there faster if the tornado picked me up ... hehe... But seriously I hope we have good weather while we are camping. I've been looking forward to this for a long time. I really want to go swimming and do some tanning (I'm so white its ridiculous). I haven't gone swimming in who knows how long, but it’s been years. I've been buying 1 swim suit every summer for 3 years thinking i'll be swimming and tanning that summer and now I have 3 swim suits with the tags still on them so I'm bringing them all and making good use of them. I even downloaded some Shakespeare plays on my e-reader to read in the sun while I'm getting my tan on.

I'm finally going to get out of the house and do some socializing. I've been trying to do that more of that lately. I even joined fetlife a couple weeks ago to meet new people and find events in my area. Although I haven't gone to one yet I'm hoping I get too soon. I almost made it to one this month but when I got down town the person I was going with was late and we missed our bus to go to the beach event. So going camping will do me some good and I even got some interviews done which I was worried about getting done before leaving. The people from the 2 interviews I did this week said they would call me next Tuesday or Wednesday to let me know which is perfect since that's about the time I’ll be coming back from camping. And if they don't call I'll probably end up staying longer, but not too long since I need to keep looking for another job. Although I think my chances are pretty good since I got along well with the people who were doing the interview. **Crossing my fingers and praying I get the job** I really need it.

I'm mostly done packing for the camping trip but I'm also bringing a bag of laundry that I’ll need to do when I get to my mom’s at 1:30 am tonight so it’s done for when we leave tomorrow. I need a few things washed for the camping trip and I figured I'd bring the rest of my laundry which has been piling up ever since I heard a rumor that are local wash and dry has been spreading bed bugs. Not to mention that I have such an extreme and irrational fear of bugs that the first couple nights after I heard this I barely slept. I would lay there for several minutes and then turn the lights on and do another complete search of my comforter, sheet, mattress and box-spring. I kept imagining that those things were crawling on me to the point where I thought I felt them. I also did a bunch of research on them and I looked at pictures of them and of how the bites look like. I would even do a full body search every morning to make sure I had no bites anywhere. PARANOID, much!! Well it seems I'm in the clear, no bed bugs for me but I'm definitely not going to that laundry matte ever again. I don't want to go through that ever again, especially when I've just calmed down.


I'm not sure when my next post is going to be since I'll be gone for about a week but I’ll be back I promise :) Now enjoy your weekend everyone and have fun in the sun, I know I will. Also wish me luck or pray I get a call saying I have the job. I really need the money. Thanks.

Charmed


3 comments:

  1. Chelsie, I have read your blog on your camping trip as well as, your issue with your roommate. hope, that your camping trip was all you wish it to be, Camping is something I have always wanted to do as a child growing up with my dad but, i was not so luck to ever experience it, Camping sharing time like that with my Dad, at all. My dad and I never seen eye to eye he was in to sports were i was more in to Martial arts the only sport we may have shared was Boxing but, never shared. So, share a little of you camping trip maybe some pics of the place you went to. Glad about your new job n that you like working there and all the best with school and your career in psychology...Your problem with roommate tell him to grow up. and focus on getting out...arent you go to college soon, though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you didn't get those experience as a child. Its never too late though you can make your own memories. I shared a post about my camping trip :) and I'm in school right now have been for 4 years. Thats why I couldn't afford a place of my own and had a roommate, schools expensive and I can only work fulltime during summer when I'm off. I'm finally moved out though. I live with my boyfriend now and he helps a lot with money but we still have issues like any roommate would have. Its just easier cause we can talk openly about it and I can be more myself. Also we have a nice place and its nice to have our own living room since I didn't have one at my other place. Plus not having to share bathroom and kitchen with a stranger is pretty awesome. Anyways sorry took so long to respond and hope to hear from you soon. Take care.

      Delete
  2. hi my name is James and I'm struggling with tramadol some people look at me and think oh that's not an opiate so you must not have any problems it's just the opposite this stuff is horrible horrible and it's ruining my life I was so much different a couple years ago I want to get off this so bad and stay off

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know you dropped by.
If you have a blog, you can share your blog link,
but spammy comments will be removed. Thanks