Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Heroes In Recovery Published My Story



Feel Free To Go Check it Out
http://www.heroesinrecovery.com/stories/charmeds-story/

You can also submit your story to them, they publish a story a day, so they might publish yours. Sharing our stories help more people then you know. Im also looking for people to guest post their recovery story on my blog. Feel free to contact me @ chelsie.brouillette@gmail.com if you want to share your story or have any questions. If your a regular reader you will notice that the story that was published in Heros in Recovery was My Addiction Story Summarized that I posted a while ago. I'm so happy I finally got published, hopefully this is the beginning of my career as an author. Its a good day today. Dreams of being an author fill my mind.

Charmed


1 comment:

  1. Wow gf I am so proud of you. You definitely have my full support towards any dreams you want to accomplish! xoxo
    Mireille

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know you dropped by.
If you have a blog, you can share your blog link,
but spammy comments will be removed. Thanks