Sunday, December 23, 2012

Through the Eyes of A Recovering Addict.

There I said it... I have been debating since the very moment I thought about creating this Blog how I'd approach this subject. And here it is. I'm a former Narcotic Addict and I would like to help people understand what that means. This subject is not easy for many people to talk about but hopefully through this Blog they might learn to understand that it happens, were not bad people, we can get better and we can become better people because of it. I want to help people be more comfortable dealing with the Addicts or Recovering Addicts in their life by answering questions and giving my experiences as some kind of reference point, if they need an idea of what its all about.



Ill be posting later in the day about when and how it all got started

Link to the Following Post:
How it Happened to me

Sincerely Charmed

Link to The Intro:
lA little about me and my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know you dropped by.
If you have a blog, you can share your blog link,
but spammy comments will be removed. Thanks