Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hitting Rock Bottom and Digging Some More

Living on my own at 15 was like the coolest thing, at the time. It was the hang out spot, old friends admired, new friends multiplied. But they weren't really friends were they. Just more people taking advantage of a spot to hang out while getting high. Although I was actually pretty strict with who I let come in my place. I was selling at the time and didn't want the attention by having known criminals seen coming out of my place. I had all the drugs I wanted and I felt on top of the world. Not depending on anyone for my next pill or my next line. I had a nice and actually clean place. I felt like I still had control of my life, oh how fast things change. Nothing last forever, as they say. It went from being able to stop and go to bed, to the never ending feeling of wanting more. A debt was accumulated and my selling career was over. Now faced with not having a steady supply to feed my addiction, I realize how much I needed it. My body cries out for more. The aches and pain take over any control I have over my mind.




Charmed


PS. I found a very good written post about addiction by a fellow blogger, take a look. Real insight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know you dropped by.
If you have a blog, you can share your blog link,
but spammy comments will be removed. Thanks