Monday, December 24, 2012

Having an Addict as a Parent

Despite having a parent that does drugs regularly, I love them very much...

I believe that timing had a lot to do with me trying harder drugs. When I found out I was still at that age where I still wanted to do everything my parents did. Which probably had a huge impact on my escalation to harder drugs. To add to that, I heard every reason why its not bad, because, of course, my father felt like he had to justify himself. So I heard it all; its just for fun, its normal it comes from plants (coca plant), its only on weekends, I deserve it I work hard, everyone does it even high class business men and politicians.... The never ending reason why it was OK for him to do it but to me these were all the reasons why it was fine if I tried it.

So there I was, doing my first line, life was one big party, and all was fun. After a weekend of "partying", when I was hitting the "downer" I found myself sitting there and thinking I got to get out of here. So that's exactly what I did. I packed my things and moved out on my own, miles away. What I didn't realize was that at that point it was too late, I was hooked. I wasn't more than a day in my new place before I ran into some people I knew from childhood who now also "partied". And there I was doing it all over again.


Charmed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know you dropped by.
If you have a blog, you can share your blog link,
but spammy comments will be removed. Thanks